Morning Skincare Routine
[1 Feb. 2018]
- Cleanser: One Over/One Free Foam Micellar Cleansing Foam
- This is very nice for removing makeup, but it leaves a bit of a residue on bare skin.
- Toner: Glycelene Orange Blossom Oxygen Infusion
- Holy grail toner and mask mixer. I will always have this in my skincare routine.
- Serum: BYBI Supercharge Serum
- Light, hydrating and leaves a noticeable glow after applying it.
- Moisturizer: May Lindstrom the blue cocoon + First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
- The only concoction keeping my skin moisturized right now.
- Sunscreen: Dermalogica Super Sensitive Shield + Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base Nº1 Nude Radiance
- This may be too soon, but I think this is my favorite sunscreen. I add the fluid base to help counteract the slight white cast the sunscreen leaves behind.
I’ve been thoroughly loving this skincare routine. Recently, my skin has had the same moisture levels as a dried corn husk, and this routine has really saved it.
It’s more simple than some of my past routines, but it has been very healing. My skin stays hydrated all day, and it hasn’t caused any breakouts. I’m also really enjoying the extra time I have at the end of the night.
Maybe simpler skincare routines are my future? … I’ll get back to you in about two months when spring has sprung.